Aaron Prisco – Since his start in 1996 Aaron Prisco has developed extensive relationships with both buyers and sellers throughout the insurance industry. His work on several hundred merger and acquisition advisory assignments and valuations for insurance companies, producers and insurance shells has added to his dynamic connections and personal experience.
Mr. Prisco currently provides merger and acquisition advisory and capital solutions for both the property casualty and the life health industries. He has worked with several mutual insurance carriers, stock companies, and reinsurance companies to find the best strategic alternatives. His clients range from single state insurance entities to large risk bearing carriers.
Aaron Prisco offers strategic and capital recommendations to insurance wholesalers as well as third party administrators (TPAs). His uniquely catered program solutions for Managing General Agents (MGAs) and Managing General Underwriters (MGUs) has helped organizations succeed in the face of complex challenges.
Aaron Prisco is a registered representative, principal and owner of Propel Advisory Group, Inc. member FINRA /SIPC. He currently holds the series 24, 62, 63 and 79 licenses. Aaron Prisco is a CFA charter holder and has the following educational background:
- Bachelor of Science degree in Mathematics from Wake Forest University
- Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration from Wake Forest University
- Master of Science degree in Finance from Georgia State University
- Master of Actuarial Science degree from Georgia State University
- Master of Science degree in Personal Financial Planning from Georgia State University